Senior Ethical Hacker / Penetration Tester Prague
We are expanding the team in Prague, join us!
A unique job opportunity which is normally prohibited - come hack the world with us! Did you enjoy disassembling things and finding out how they work when you were a kid? Did you later transfer it to computers and the web? Now you can do it officially and for money - like a pentester.
The main task is to look for the weaknesses of the systems. Detect security vulnerabilities of customer systems under customer control. The goal of penetration tests is to evaluate the security of computer systems by simulating an attack.
- Security audits of systems and applications.
- Usage of methodologies OWASP, OSSTMM, ISO27002 and Citadelo’s own methodologies.
- Working with interesting clients.
- Knowledge of web technologies up to system level (web frameworks, communications protocols, database systems, load balancing).
- Familiarity with web vulnerabilities, principles of their abuse and protection options.
- Experience with UNIX-like systems (Linux, Solaris, *BSD) and/or development of web applications.
- Passion for learning new technologies (web technologies, security), constant self-learning in the area of security.
- Professionalism, ability to work in a team.
- English language – fluent (spoken and written), German, and Hungarian languages may be an advantage.
- Working in a highly-qualified team of specialists.
- Opportunity to rise professionally, to learn and become familiar with new technologies.
- Possibility to obtain certificates and trainings in the area of security.
- Motivating system of valuation focused on quality and effectiveness of work.
- Company social and sport system.
- Flexible working hours with a young and dynamic team.
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, work fully remote, then 1-2 days at our office.
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication.
- Opportunity to participate in various hacking conferences (Hacktivity, Confidence, CCC, etc.).
- Dog-friendly office and a generally friendly working environment with a family atmosphere. :)
Do not hesitate and write to email@example.com!